My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090522

sudden change of schedule........

After all has been planned out for my hectic week next week, a small decision in exempting me from a meeting could change the whole layout, and since I've got the green light to skip the ePerolehan briefing next Wednesday, there's a big change in my traveling schedule. I'll still go back on Monday after the Apex meeting, and on Tuesday I'll have a full day with the staffs to organise the health camp, I have to come back to KK via land route on Wednesday, present the tender offer on Thursday morning, attend another meeting with DrMary from Admin that afternoon, and come back to Beluran the same day via the last flight to Sandakan. That night I have to put up another overtime for my admin staffs to prepare the remaining tender documentations, and come back to KK on Friday so I don't have to spend the Kaamatan in Beluran. Tuesday, as planned, after the morning meeting with JKNS I'll be back in Beluran via sandakan to be in time for the morning boat ride to Terusan Sugut on Wednesday morning. Amen.

No comments: