My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090504

travelogue: bali day 6........

  1. Woke up at 9am to have breakfast with the new found German friends
  2. Checked out at 12pm and went on my second part of Babi Guling hunt.
  3. BABI GULING FOUND at Kuta Market - it's weird but okay la... the smell is still there.
  4. Got a taxi to go to Ubud for Rp150.000. Fair price I guess for the journey takes 1 hour.
  5. Checked in at Warsi Bungalow for Rp100.000 a night. Okay room with a Garuda in it. Slightly scary.
  6. Went out jalan-jalan looking for bebek berling or something like that - supposedly best in Ubud, but closed. Had Babi Guling Ibu Oka instead, also said to be the best in Ubud - officially this is Babi Guling day for me.
  7. Watched the Ramayana Kecak Dance and Fire Dance for Rp65.000. Extremely impressed.
  8. Going to turn in early today, a tad tired from this vacation... Hopefully I get to see Barong dance tomorrow.

No comments: