My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090521

busy busy busy busy busy.......

The last few days have been crazy, with pressure of project datelines, and new ones to prepare for...

On Monday, I came back to Beluran after a weekend away, and I was able to meet with my senior officers for the first time after my looooong break. While I was away, our local Beluran politician offered to join in one of our Health Camps that we planned to be of a small budget programme. Since he got involved, the programme jut got promoted to a middle budget activity. Few days after the last meeting with him, he called to announce that he has invited the Deputy Minister of Health to officiate that Health Camp, and immediately shot the programme to a megabudget level!! All this happened when I was still in Bali! I almost flipped when I came back to find out the modest little visit to the village that we planned earlier has grown so much since I was gone!!

Anyway after that meeting, I went back home early because I was too pooped from attending to the unending streams of people waiting outside my room. On Monday night, I slept at 8pm, woke up at 1:30am and was unable to get back to sleep. But no insomnia is impossible to be cured by reading a few chapters of Eastern Philosophy that have ready on my bedside table.

The next morning I woke up with the worst headache I had for a long while, and it stayed through out the journey to Tangkarason and then Paitan, and the headache only went away after coming back to the office that evening. Got some work done, and retired back home at about midnight.

Wednesday morning started early again with a boat ride to Terusan Sugut to have a meeting with the local committee of the Health Camp there. Meeting adjourned at about noon, and we made our way back so I'll be in time for another meeting with Beluran District Council at the DO's office to discuss health check requirement on restaurant premises and workers for application and renewal of licence. Later in the evening we stayed back on Overtime to finish up the BQ for scope of repair works on 4 of our clinics - luckily we are now right on schedule.

This morning at dawn, I made my way to Sandakan airport to catch a flight back to KK to attend a course organised by JKNS. I don't think the hustles have past, on the 25th I have a meeting with Engineering Unit at JKNS in KK, on 27th there's another briefing on ePerolehan, 28th a morning meeting with our state Director, that evening a flight back to Beluran to open 3 more quotations, prepare the documents and on the 29th to fly back to KK.

There's another meeting on the 2nd of June to hand-up the documents of tender, and fly back to Beluran on the same day so I'll be in time to be on a morning boat ride to Terusan Sugut for our final meeting before the Heath Camp....

I got tired just from typing all these out... but all is good!

No comments: