My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080607

siopon, found at last.....!!

after so much anticipation, the day finally comes! I've been good the past week, I counted my calories, I went to the gym, I stayed off alcohol, I did my homework, mawed the lawn, swept the leaves, cleaned the fish tank, brushed my teeth, cut my fingernails....

...now, hehehehe.... Thanks Jr and Mesh for organising this....

...let's paa-aaa-arr-taayy!!!


Belum minum pun macam mabuk sudah... apamacam ni...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nnt suda kana pukulan siopon, ic number pun inda ingat sudah tu si arteo..kih kih kih..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ARTEo said...

ingat bah, sya kasi kasi tau lagi ic number sya waktu mabuk, hehehe