My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080616

all too familiar... my worst nightmare......

A few days ago I had another misfortune with my car tyre... it was all too familiar, as long as I have been driving, this is the fourth time it happened, and none of it I could handle myself...

...okay I admit it, not macho at all.

It happened like this... okay, I'm not really in the mood to recall that unfortunate day when I lost almost RM200.00 to a bad tyre... but that morning, I had 3 cups of Nescafe, in anticipation of the events to follow.

Again, Awang came to the rescue, helping me to change using the tool box from the department's Hilux.

Then with the spare tyre intact, I slowly drove to the tyre shop at Sadong Jaya.

Volvorine getting a pedicure.

Bloody pedicure costs me RM 190.00. sigh.....

Bah siapa boleh guess apa ni barang?

Almost a year ago, the same thing happened, read about it here.

No comments: