My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080602

random pics...

Went out for movie with Jr and Mesh, it's been a while since I went for one... the last one if I remembered correctly was The Forbidden Kingdom, watched with Adrian Ng in KL. Not shown here is Mesh, since he decided to be the photographer for the night... ISO 100, patutla blur saja ni bro...

Sometimes blurred pics can be good pics too... tinguk tu gang-ho betul, pi tinguk wayang pun pakai baju jata-jata lagi tu...

Okay, after this I am seriously going to do calories calculation again... got to stop all these late night KFCing... okay, KeeTs, every time I feel like KFC I'll imagine you hitting my head with a big tukul...

4 comments:

KeeTs said...

tha's right bro - stop with the colonel man .

XiGorX said...

hemmm...susah mau komen..pandai2 la ko jaga badan..hehehehe..kidding..sa ingat kamera ko mmg begitu tu..hehehe

ARTEo said...

cis... kamera sya baik punya ho liao ok!

Anonymous said...

ya arteo, teruskan usaha anda (hrp2 usaha sy pun berjaya jg) no more kfc/ mcd for this entire week...