My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080616

sandakan day 3... homeward bound......

What happened to day 2 you may think... yea I forgot to edit the pictures from day 2, of which the height would be going for ikan bakar with a bunch of nurses... Well, that's for another day.

Now day 3 was short, I gave a talk on Epidemiology of HIV and AIDS in Malaysia and Sabah, under great pressure I may add because it was in the presence of the Great Dr Timothy, the Person / Voice / Brain with authority for Clinical Infectious Disease. I find myself kept on looking at him while delivering the talk, and him looking down as if shutting down his other senses other than his hearing to scrutinise everything that I said from the stage. Sigh...

But the Great Dr Timothy was nice, he in fact restored confidence in the Public Health effort to push down the HIV level in the state and maintaining it at 'low'. Nice things he said about Kesihatan Awam.

After the talk, I was eager to go home.

At Sandakan Airport.

MAS has introduced a new image for its cabin, the happy Candy Colours! Multiple colours of bright red, strong orange, apple green, cobalt blue and a darker blue ? purple were randomly thrown on the seats. Honestly I'd rather have the old songket motive on a dark purplish seat we had for ages. For this flight, I got apple green! Yay!

The plane shadow as it descended to land.

Night, as usual, I went out with Jr and Mesh for a drink (or two). We had lok-lok (don't know what it's called here) just outside the pub, and we mistaken the chilli sauce for satay sauce because both were brown. I belched fire after taking a generous generous helping of the sauce on my fried dim sum.

No comments: