My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080602

calorie count day 1... part ii.....

So the other half of the day I was thinking of not having anything substantial, but Mesh invited me to have dinner with his friends nih... Dinner for tonight wasn't too bad...
  1. 1 serving of pineapple fried rice with soup 800kcal
  2. 1 glass of lite carrot juice without milk 300ml 100kcal
  3. 1 slice of ya pear 30g 10kcal
  4. The rest of the night I'll be having only cold water and maybe another shot of Nescafe 100kcal
Minus the cycling I did at the gym for 30 minutes 200Cal
Nett caloric intake today was 1900kcal

Not too bad considering I am targeting 2000Cal for today... Let's see how tomorrow would be.

Okay lah I lied, actually I asked Mesh out for dinner first, but I was seriously considering salad, I swear!!!

No comments: