My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080605

calorie count day 3....... part ii...

Okay, the actual count. so what I had yesterday....
  1. Instant noodle like usual, plain 300kcal
  2. Nescafe 3-in-1 100kcal
  3. Currypuff 80kcal
  4. Coffee and tea 150kcal
  5. Noodle again with egg 370kcal
  6. Salad for dinner, with cheese 350kcal
  7. Carrot juice no milk 120kcal
  8. Rice with sardines 800kcal
Total intake 1820kcal

I gave in to temptation of rice last night after coming back late from work, and after getting myself out of a looooooong jam I was terribly hungry. The jam was caused by people lining up to fuel up their cars before the price increase again starting on 5th June. No gym today.

Bloody hell. I'll go over to Che'Det now to make myself feel better..... Hope he has something interesting to say about this matter, and something sarcastic about that ONE particular guy whom WE ALL LOVE......

No comments: