My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080603

calorie count day 2...... part ii......

Ah... the gym session was much more satisfactory today, burnt >300kcal on the bicycle and treadmill so I thought I did pretty well,.... until my boss told me that he usually burn up to 600kcal on the treadmill.... okay la, slowly I'll get there.

Anyway, I stopped by the supermarket on my way back, and went around looking for something I could call dinner. So these I had:
  1. Plain noodle 1 serving 200kcal
  2. Sardines in chilly sauce 300kcal
  3. BBQ clams 1 serving 40kcal
  4. Fried egg 70kcal
  5. 1 can wintermelon tea 100kcal
That's pretty much it...

Ah yes, my mom opened a tub of ice cream, so I had a few spoonfuls
  1. Ice cream 200kcal
  2. and Sandra had to tuba me with a chocolate chip cookie - one single piece 50kcal
So total intake for tonight 960kcal

Total intake today 1940kcal, minus from the gym, so nett intake is 1640kcal.

Ah, damn it, I had a Horlicks Ping with boss at the hospital, so that's about 150kcal making the nett caloric intake to be 1790kcal, Phew, still better than last night. Maybe tomorrow I'll do better (hhmm... sounds familiar...)

No comments: