My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080624

same old, same old......

I have known Vic since 1992 or 1993, and ever since, our path has been more or less charted along the same path, if not the same route, even though what I meant could be 2 parallel roads, one in UK and one back here. Being the only two from our batch who did medicine, we do also share a lot of common thoughts, philosophies and life experiences, but I just found out that he's never seen the ground like I have. (I pray that you never have to see the ground ever, friend!)

This time round, it will be a little bit different, as I have to learn to take him as a bigger entity, a more complete being (that he has found his other half). Nisha and Vic (are) here to make arrangements for their wedding, later this year.

I can't deny that I did worry for things might have changed.

What would a person who has found his completion talk like, or about... would there still be carefree dreaming and giving birth to philosophies... would I roll my eyes everytime they say "we" or "us"... yet we talked about change almost the whole night, over 3 different types of coffee.

And more than ever, I am sure that nothing has changed. For it has been a looong looong looong time since I has my last mental orgasm... and it is still just as goood.

Nisha, Vic, I am trully happy for both of you.

the friendster's pose, taken with RICOH Caplio GX8
photo by PicHarmonics Photography
shutter pressed by Vic, checked for perfection by Nisha

2 comments:

KeeTs said...

Hey buddy - I envy you all. It is always heartwarming to meet again . I am glad that you've found out that things are still the same .
Cheers to inspiration and to dreams

Unknown said...

Hey dude...the mental orgasm was a bonus. Meeting u was the prize. Miss you big time dude. It was good. Nisha and I had a great time. Stay well in Beluran. See c soon. Keets...we will all soon be together in dec! Its coming!