My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20070710

the day my dear friend got (officially) married

Oh Happy Day...


My dearest friend WeeSee... It may be well past your big big day by the time you read this, but I just want to wish you all the best on this most memorable day of your life (up to now, I am sure you will have much much more to come)

Words may fail me at times, and this may be one of those dreaded times, but I just want to tell you how happy I am that you're moving a step higher in Life's calling, and to have found the most right person to spend the rest of your life with is nothing short of a call for a grand celebration.

My dear friend, I may not be able to boast of others the way I could of you, simply to have known you during the most formative years of my life. I will always treasure the times we spent at our favourite bakery, the talk of life that we share, peeling and dicing and marinating philosophy the way only very few of us can do. I am glad that I had the previledge of your company, ears and compassion at the times when I hit the ground and took dirt to my face. You had been very understanding and accommodating even when I could not think of doing the same for myself. I will also boast of the times when you chose to share with me your moments of cheers, of tears and of fears.

Though time and fate would have us walking different directions, but I know I will not be who I am today had I not known you. I wish, my friend that one day, the future will have us drinking coffee discussing philosophy again, eating KFC and just going around for a ride (hopefully this time we'll spend less time puching the car or none at all)

Of course all that together with Annil, your soulmate and love of your life.

I wish and pray for the your blessed future together. Cheers...

No comments: