My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20070718

the day i finished my first supervision outside kk

Two days and 11 health centers later, I completed my first outing outside Kota Kinabalu. I have been warned about the frequent traveling that will come my way in this job, but other than being tired there's little regret in coming up to the Headquarters.

Courses have been done every year, and this year we put in extra sessions to get our staff to familiarise with our programmes. Surprisingly I have to conclude that there is still a lot of supervision and follow up works to do before I can settle in confidence that my programmes are running well.

The high point of my day was having lunch at this place in Beaufort, where they have the fluffiest pau I've ever tasted in many years.

No comments: