My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20070718

the day i did my first supervision outside kk

Today was just another day at work, went over to Papar Health Office and its surrounding clinics to do my first official supervision outside KK. Now I know how it feels to be on the "other side"; the side that I usually see as the fault-finder, the side that will jot down everything unpleasant to be found about the ground facility in question, and the side that will come and tell all things to-do, as if the ground level doesn't know how to work.

Well, on this other side that I am at right now, I see that the ground level does get too defensive at times, even when they do not have to because some issues happen beyond their control, - and they still do become too defensive - , and sometimes people ask for things as if I'm from the charity board and am here to replace Santa to take their wish-lists.


Anyway, overall, today was good, though it left me so tired, I slept the whole early evening off.

No comments: