My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20101215

when life gives you lemon, make lemonade.....


  1. Why is it that everybody's having meeting when I need to vent today?
  2. Just came back from meeting with the authority of UMMC, in hoping to get permission to distribute gifts to the kids while they're asleep. Bad news. Sometimes it is better to not ask for permission and just do it. Now that I've gotten a red light from them to do it at night (along with so many other rules on no religious materials to be passed out, no praying over, no overtly playing/dressing up like Santa - this point I can't believe myself)...
  3. Told them that I used to do it for many years as a medical student and all they can answer back was "Keadaan dah berubah"... I just had to refrain from rolling my eyes openly just now.
  4. So I have to device a new plan. If we're only allowed to come during visiting hours, well, visiting hours it is! That way I can bring more volunteers in. Not all is lost ;o)
  5. Lemonade anyone?

No comments: