My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20101221

letter from a fellow dreamer, a kindred spirit........

20 December at 12:09

Hey there,

Its Christmas time once again. And somehow, the holiday season never fails to remind me of all of you. Maybe I'm getting old or just feeling nostalgic. I just thought that I would write to say hi. I hope that you are keeping warm in spite of the cold weather ( except you roddy !)

In the spirit of the season, I just wanted to rekindle the warm feelings and memories that we all shared a while ago . I guess those times seems ages ago now, though I'm sure it feels like yesterday for all of us at some point or another.

Much have been said and done over the past few years. On my part,I just want to apologize for all that I have done or failed to do. Maybe some of you will think that I'm being excessive but I do think that it is important. There may still be some sore feelings here and there ...

I have missed each and every one of you. I do sometime wish that someday we can all 'hang out' once again. You never know ... Whichever the case, I really do want to keep trying to keep us together.

Anyhow, I do want to wish you all a merry christmas, my old friends. Have a blessed time knowing that someone is thinking of you here ...

KT

No comments: