My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20101216

coffee, emails and the bloody red tapes....

civet cats eat coffee cherries and shit out good stuff...!
  1. My third cup of coffee today. And while discussing the brew of the day at the counter, the barista asked me "Are you a coffee drinker?"... Shall I say "No, I eat coffee..." ;o!
  2. Continuously receiving emails for inquiries and volunteering to join the Operation. Feel so happy that the response has been extremely encouraging, but still I need to cook up a plan to get the execution done within the normal evening visiting hours, meaning that I need to recruit at least a few internalists, the gifts-mule to carry them to the kids while they're asleep ;o/
  3. As for now, I think there are about slightly less than 80 active respondents to pledge toys contributions and other ideas that they have -- baking, making chocolate cookies and all -- but the Red Tapes.. Arrgghh the Red Tapes!!
  4. Okay. Just finished the round of email replying for the first quarter of the day... Need to seriously sit down and write down the modus operandi of toy distribution on Christmas eve.
  5. More coffee perhaps... my House Blend feels a bit cold already...