My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20101218

socks-creatures, sinful donuts and stuffed ookikuro.....

mochabella freeze, tiramisu donut and that other coffee based donut... not the best decision made for breakfast choice...
  1. Came home last night to a package received from Florence from Ipoh. She sent her 3 cute creatures, all handmade from socks and gloves, and they are sooo cuuuuuute!! And I think I heard them whisper to me, saying they'd rather stay with me than to be given away. Just kidding. I do hope some kids would really feel better after receiving them (o:3
  2. Woke up early to be in IOI Mall before 10am this morning. Receiving toys from Anthony and Winnie. While waiting for them I was just loitering in front of Fitness First, but decided to have coffee at J.Co Coffee and Donuts, right in front of Fitness First. Probably the worst decision considering I'm still pretty upset about the 42.2% thingy.
  3. Ookikuro is so stuffed with Hello Kitties and other stuffed toys right now. I'm going to need some help to transfer everything into the house if I want to make it in 1 trip.
  4. Locum right after gym is probably not the best idea... but I don't think I could afford to skip gym today, considering the sinful breakfast I had in the morning.

No comments: