My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20101205

tag game on facebook........

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. It's a good way to learn more about your friends without INTRUDING!!

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, copy & paste everything you see in this note into the body of the note, edit your answers, tag 26 people - in the right hand corner of the app - then click publish.

Three names I go by:
1. Roddy
2. Boy
3. Arteo

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Assistant Administrator in a tuition center in SS2 PJ
2. Floor staff of MPH, MidValley
3. Government servant (still till today)

Three Places I have lived:
1. Kota Kinabalu
2. Tungku, Lahad Datu
3. Beluran

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Coffee drinks
2. Iced Calamansi plum
3. Did I mention coffee drinks?

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Judging Amy
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Ed

Three places I have been: *most recent*
1. Low Yat Plaza
2. IOI Mall, Puchong
3. Salak South Garden hawker center

Three places I am looking forward to go:
1. Bali again
2. Japan perhaps
3. Taiwan sounds nice

People that I sms/sms me regularly:
1. Jeremy
2. Tony
3. UM MPH 2010/11 Group leaders

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Anything mushroom
2. Anything seaweed
3. KFC

Three friends I think will respond:
1. I
2. Don't
3. Know

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. The end of this First Semester Exam
2. To get into the Doctorate of Public Health programme
3. To drop 6 sizes

Three things that are always by your side:
1. Handphone
2. Wallet
3. Ventolin Evolaher

Three things I always look forward to during weekends:
1. Waking up late
2. Bumming
3. The next weekend

Three things I always do every morning:
1. Brush teeth + shower
2. Shite
3. Make coffee

No comments: