My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20100519

the second best thing, i suppose....


For the longest time, Ben and I have been talking about trying the grilled chicken menu, newly offered by KFC and was only available at some sentinel restaurants in Malaysia. None of them in KK.

Anyway, I've been looking forwards for opportunity to give it a try, and having missed the few chances during my past visits to KL, I finally managed to get myself to KFC Bukit Bintang, one of the few rumoured restaurants to try out the market.

...just to find out it was already discontinued for a few months. That day, a dream, a hope and a longing died. Taaaaaaaaapun tah saja.

Anyway, walking past McD one day, I noticed they have a new menu, I believe still not available in KK, the Gourmet Chicken Burger. Well, my ideal way of enjoying grilled chicken doesn't involve having it flattened and squashed between some buns, but beggars can't be choosers.


No comments: