My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20100526

arteo gets a graphic reminder........

  1. Day5 on D and last weekend, I've started popping another pill to add to my daily handfuls - L-Carnitine 500mg, supposed to help with metabolism rate and slink me down closer to the meniscus of the population bell-curve. At RM118 per 60 capsules, it had better do something to my dwindling metabolism.
  2. It's kinda hard to be the 2% of guys who joins cardiorobics sessions at the gym. By 2%, I mean I am the only one, in a room full of ladies, majority of them look so fit in their Lycras. All the jumping around makes me wobbly at the knees at the end of the sessions, but I guess I needed the discipline of a programme. So I suppose this is a good thing.
  3. Broke my favourite Adidas trainers jumping around with my 2 tonnes body weight. Need a new pair of shoes -- do I hear retail therapy?
  4. Still feeling terribly shy at the gym where all the state level athletes and the Misters Sabah practically nest on the pulley machines and the free weight racks. Probably I should gather up some balls and ask one of them to help train me, make the most out of the remaining 4 weeks I have here.
  5. The most disappointing thing to see at the scale is how slow the numbers go down. Been trying to reduce food intake, but I cannot do that completely because I need the bloody energy at the gym.
  6. Been living on soya milk and oats to replace most of my meals. Once a day, usually breakfast or brunch I'll load with noodle with salmon-bone soup. I know I will drop the pounds if I go NBM while on D, but I guess the body cannot be tricked for so long. It does find its way to save up in case of the next starvation mode.
  7. Been rather down today, probably the side effect of D. Probably also because the weighing scale isn't showing what I want to see. Probably it was this picture of me from FB.
  8. Saw this picture taken during one of the recent outings. Really sounded the alarm. I was thinking of easing my way out of doing crunches at the gym just now, but then I had flashbacks of this image, and I finished it. Damn it. Disgusting Blubbery Hosebeast!!

No comments: