My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20100513

back home for a hand scrub.....


  1. Starting to be occasionally on leave today. Don't think I can finish up my accumulated leaves before end of June, so I guess this is as good as it gets.
  2. One of the things I hate most is travelling without my music. In this case, I have my music with me but no earphones! Spent the 2 1/2 hours in the airbus trying to sleep but no, it didn't work without 'em earphones.
  3. How do I know I am a coffee freak? As I touched down, I was craving for some caffeine in my system. So I dashed out of the arrival hall, looked at Starbucks half a mile away, and Coffee Bean just next door. I thought I shouldn't compromise quality over convenience so I decided to hike. Just as I was approaching Starbucks' entrance I realised I have a checked-in luggage. So I had to back-track all the way to the arrival hall and retrieve my bag, then walked back to Starbucks. Total mileage, 2 miles, total caloric loss, 1500kcal. I ordered a venti to-go Caramel Macchiato on FCM, so calories gained 2500kcal*. Damn.
  4. From KL Central, I went back home straight away. My 'home', as known by many.
  5. Today, my cleanest body part would be the dorsum of my right hand. In search for some magical potion to hopefully make my past teenage-years sins miraculously disappear, I went around MJ and had the back of my hand (always the right hand) cleansed, toned, masked, scrubbed, rehydrated and all that done to it. All the while the over powdered cosmetic lady would ask me, how do I feel after each time she applied something different on my skin.
  6. Other than the fact that the back of our hands have significantly less sensation receptors compared to the face, I could not for the life of me, tell her that item A might be better than item B or item C. Maybe if she had scrubbed my face and slapped on me those toners and moisturisers, maybe then I'd be able to tell her what I feel.
  7. My past sin was making a hobby out of pinching every visible zits I had in those good old years. It felt good then, but what do I know about cause and effect of things permanent in life...
  8. Anyway, I decided to settle on a product from BioTherm Homme that promises to reduce the old scars. It had better work, because this is one expensive thing I'm applying on my face.
  9. Adrian is coming from Johore today. Anne is expecting to have her baby by this weekend. Sheena is oncall EOD.

No comments: