My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20100519

indian breakfast, curry fish head and a.ng's ordination date...

  1. Had breakfast at SriPaandi yesterday with Jey. I still think that they maintain the Gold-Standard of Indian Food (to my knowledge, not that I've tried a lot of Indian food around, but I know enough that I can't get anything like this in KK). Had roti kosong with chicken fee/neck curry, sweet appam and vade with tomato chutney. Yummy. Worth smelling like Indian food the whole day for this breakfast.
  2. Went to UM Medical Postgraduate Office to enquire about my offer status. I was told that I got accepted, but I have to go print everything myself from the website. After much pleading (Bambi eyes, pouty lips, soft helpless lost-in-the-real-world Sabahan accent, and hopeful stars shooting out of my eyes a-la Shin Chan) the nice Kakak decided to do her Friday charity by printing out the materials for me. Woohoo. But I have to say, their service is pretty good (other than the go print this stuff yourself bit).
  3. Reading the Offer Letter into Postgraduate studies evokes some mixed feeling in me. It's like facing another end of an era. Worked 7 years before getting this offer, it had better help me cruise through the programme. I hope.
  4. Met up with Adrian and Anne after that for brunch, and for old time's sake, they brought me to our favourite place to have the best Indian food -- yes, SriPaandi, again. I didn't have the heart to tell them I had Paandi for breakfast, so I had my second dose of roti canai for the day, and double coating of Indian food aroma for good measure.
  5. Followed Andrian and some of his youths to Chapel of Divine Mercy, Shah Alam. Attended mass again after a looooooooong missing in action stunt. Feast day of St Matthias, the one who was chosen to replace Judas. The whole mass I was sweating due to the double dosage of Indian spice despite being in a fully air-conditioned church.
  6. Lunch with the youths and some parent. Had fish head curry dish. Guess I'm in for a whole day of sweaty head.
  7. Jalan-jalan at Sunway Pyramid. It's been a while since the last time I was here melepak. Where did the Hartz Chicken Buffet go to? All the good memories, sigh...
  8. Had a very good time catching up with A Ng. It's always a fuzz to the soul to hang out around him. I'm just jotting this down here so I won't forget: ORDINATION DATE 11 AUGUST, MALACCA. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

No comments: