My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20100506

crumbs off arteo's plate...........

  1. Honestly, I've been stressed with the lack of posting in this blog, but every time I open the posting panel, there's a zillion other things I'd rather do first, than narrate the stuffs that were happening around me. Gilmore Girls, season 5 for example. Anyway, I think I'd just take a few minutes every time and write snippets as I go along...
  2. I'm trying to finish off paper works on my desk, though impossible it may seem, because new documents for me to check and sign keep on coming in before I finish existing ones...
  3. Keeping my social life alive and kicking by having the Messenger on while working may not be the best idea... but hey, its either this or none at all...
  4. The last time I called the University asking about the Offer Letter, they said it wasn't ready yet, probably by middle of this month. I am sure anxious about getting it early so I can settle my remaining work and maximise my leaves before I get-outta-this-place for good. Though I must say I am having mixed feeling about leaving work and becoming a student again...
  5. Been having prawns for lunch the past 2 days at Beluran. Sweet and sour chili prawns. Try not to think too much about the caloric implications, I may not have good humongous sized prawns anymore after I leave this place and got stuck in KL... maybe not even decent sized fresh fish, sigh.
  6. Don't know if it's too late to fill up on DHA and EPA, but I'm also popping those stinky salmon oils in bovine gelatine capsules, just in case it may still help with my failing memory. Now that I'm preparing myself for a half-decade commitment into memorising notes and exams again... perhaps I should throw in Kismis Minda while at it...
  7. The Transformers keychain I got from AirAsia for RM15 is now on clearance for RM5 only. Cilaka...
  8. We're celebrating Secretaris Day (Admin-staffs Day as we prefer to call it here) on 11thMay at the Clinic. There will be karaoke, and I'm sponsoring a BananaChocolate Cake from Secret Recipe, yay!
  9. Nine is a good number. I'll stop here...

No comments: