My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090630

arteo goes to kuantan........

Woo hoo... My first time going to a place in Pahang other than Genting!!

The day started slow and normal, as I got up and dressed to attend a course on ePerolehan at INTAN Sabah (dreading the amount of sleep I'll get during lecture) suddenly I got a call from DrC, my boss from JKNS asking me if I'd attend an Epidemiology Techinal meeting in Kuantan on her behalf... did not take half my brain cell to think about it, of course I would!

So the flight took off at about noon, and after a couple of hours transit in KLIA, I am in Kuantan for the first time...

The session started tonight with a briefing on Outbreak Management, and I walked to Parkson just to get my 5L of drinking water. Forgot to bring my camera along...

Maybe tomorrow I'll have time to do some jalan jalan cari makan...

No comments: