My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090623

arteo went to life&style launch........

Been meaning to post this up but what can I do when procrastination is my middle name...

The launch was officiated on the 23rd May at BlueNote, Shangri-La TgAru Resort. It was by invitation only, so I was quite honoured to be amongst some of the most upclass people in KK/Sabah... of course I felt a little uncomfortable... well, my style is mamak and hawker food only ma...

One of the main attraction for the night, this guy who came and told us he is not an entertainer but a magician. Or was it the other way round... but he never told us the difference anyway. The other main attraction (not pictured here because too blurry) was Daphne Iking in her oh-so-glittery dress.

The big boss giving a speech.

John, Phyllis, arteo

...again...

...err... someone with Phyllis...

John with Mel... watch the hand, ahhha!!

Why am I writing like I am drunk... Ah, yes, probably just going back to the mood of that night...
when I had a bloody mary and a couple other cocktails...

the bloody mary...

1 comment:

sawjohn said...

The gals is called "Mel for Melanie". Sue is other hot chick who is not in the pic.