My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090605

arteo goes on air........

It's been a while since I really felt nervous, and today was one such occasion... I went on air to promote our Health Camp through RTM Radio Sandakan FM 90.1... Come to think of it, not that I've not done this before, but somehow, having to talk representing the department and ADR P.183 (Dewan Rakyat) really wrecks my nerve... Luckily the mood of the whole talk show goes along the setting of "bulih bah kalau kau" kind of style... phew....

With Kak Ruby, the DJ on duty... seeing her handle the mics with such ease did little to comfort me... I was quite sure I would stutter or breathe into the mic like a dragon...

With the earphone on...

But hearing myself on air gives a yucky feeling -- I hate my voice -- so I'd be better without...

With Naif, my colleague from my office...

Horsing around after the show was over and the exodus of the butterflies that were in my tummy the whole morning...

No comments: