My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090615

today in history........

...about 6 years ago, to be exact.

I reported duty to the Director of Queen Elizabeth Hospital, and thus began my roller coaster ride in trying to keep myself sane at work... struggling with issues in carrying out duty as God's scalpel... or playing God at times...

But most of all, I treasure the opportunities to see how life works and fail in close proximity, and from an angle at larger scale; that I have come to appreciate my own [life] much more, and to want to make the best and most out of my transient stay here.

Glad to be one of the lucky few that can say I love what I am doing now. If work is shit, as it very often feels like, I am just more than happy to be the dung-beetle. Heh.

No comments: