My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090623

early morning chat........

I just got to know that JoSii is expecting again, CONGRATULATIONS!! And we had this chat in the morning via Y!M...
josii: You wanna hear about what they said during my first trip to the doc?
arteo: yea, what did they say..
josii: Let me recall..
josii: Doc asked me to do urine test to reconfirm my own home test
josii: She wasn't sure if kids already knew or not
josii: So after she did the test, she didn't come right out to say it
josii: Josh wandered over to the sink where she was, saw the two lines and piped up '2 lines means Mummy's having a baby'
josii: doc was impressed that he knew
josii: She didn't know that I'd shown them the test I did at home and explained it all to them
arteo: haha..
josii: Then doc tells me when baby is due
josii: Josh says 'Not if it dies first'
josii: Doc a bit taken aback
arteo: ah ...
josii: I said don't worry, I've had miscarriage before so kids know all about it
arteo: what did you tell josh exactly?
josii: Doc also had her pet dog in the room with her, and she told the kids his name is Harry
josii: Anyway, then Josh asks 'So, is it a girl or a boy?'
josii: Doc says "His name is Harry, so he must be a boy"
josii: Josh looks at her one kind and says 'the baby, not the dog'
arteo: haha
arteo: i miss them...
**************
josii: The other day he related this conversation he had with his friend
josii: The friend asked him 'Are you gay?'
arteo: gasp
josii: Josh said "Mummy, I answered 'yes' cos I'm happy mah"
josii: "Then this boy said that gay means that a boy likes a boy and a girl likes a girl'
josii: They learn such stuff so young
arteo: so you taught him to use the word gay to mean happy? Only Shakespeare use that word to mean happy
josii: Well, I wanted to reclaim the original meaning of the word in the English language
arteo: haha
josii: Just like bitch is the original term for a female dog
josii: used in that context, there's nothing wrong with the word
arteo: yea, now people use the word biatch
josii: It's people who bastardise the English language
arteo: and by saying bastardise, you don’t mean kids out of wedlock...
josii: exactly

No comments: