My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090612

the beginning of wisdom........

Munificent and magnanimous one,
Lofty, aspiring like a high green hill,
Beyond the reach of mind for good or ill,

Above the thrall of getting duties done,
Blazing blood-orange, ruddy as the Sun.

Peak of wisdom, compassionate, you fill
Me dear with holy joy and bliss until
Chanting songs of praise for you is done.

You're a blue sea of mercy, grey sky of space,
Pacific as Neptune, benevolent, benign,
Bestower of grace by gaze through sight divine.

My ardour flows to your beckoning face,
I dive into my heart obeying your sign,
Melting as a salt doll in your sea of grace

The name Sofie comes from Greek origin, meaning wisdom.

Peak of Wisdom by Alan Jacobs

No comments: