My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090701

arteo sick in kuantan........

Morning started with slight gritty scratchy feeling in the throat, and slight temperature. I thought it might be the air conditioning blasting the whole night, and it got better by breakfast time. However I felt lethargic through out the lectures and the group work, so I sneaked up to the room and slept through lunch.

During the afternoon session, I was still not feeling better, and salbutamol couldn't seem to sustain effect. I thought I was just cold from the A/C but DrLJF felt my head and confirmed it was a fever. So I took a walk to get my Panadol Actifast (the only type that works) and Ubat Batuk Kelapa Laut Afrika (none else would do) and came back to the hotel and slept through dinner.

At about 8:30pm, I got dressed and set out for jalan jalan cari makan, but disappointingly, I only came across mamak style restaurants... and I want something authentically Kuantanese... although I must say I don't quite know what I'm looking for. So I stopped by at the pharmacy to get ipratropium (since I think I've overdosed on salbutamol and getting this cramps in my calves) then sat at Starbucks for dinner (mocha and Oriental BBQ Chicken Pie).

Got some handkerchiefs from Parkson since I'll be coughing a bit, hopefully it will go off completely tomorrow. Don't want the airport thermoscan to pick up my fever and get me quarantined...

2 comments:

ReNo said...

GWS bro... don't forget to rang me if yr coming to Ipoh...
019-har-har-hok-sam-sam-0-0

:P TQ

ARTEo said...

i'll sure ring you when the time come for Ipoh... be prepaed, I want some white coffee haha