My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090222

to baldly go, where i've not gone before......

I've given this much, much thoughts - about shaving my head as I turn 30... On the birthday itself, I was having a meeting in KL (MidValley) and during the lunch break, I actually went down to the Mall and contemplated shaving my head. I actually was standing in front of the entrance of A-Cut-Above, when I chickened out, and walked off.

The day I came back to Beluran, I was on my way from Sandakan Airport, when I thought to myself, what di I care about what other people think of my hairstyle? So I got the driver to make a detour to town and searched for a saloon.


The sunrise taken from my bedroom in Beluran.

At 8 something am in Sandakan, there weren't any decent saloon or hairstylist open, so I had to opt for one of the many barbers that were open. So I got my cheapest haircut ever in years, only RM7 nett. The whole process only took less than 10 minutes.


I actually wanted skinhead, but against the barber's opinion, she gave me a number 3 instead.


The birthday cake for a little celebration with my colleagues in the office.

No comments: