My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090224

happiness index.......

I am currently sitting on the subject of happiness. Now that I've been told, life begins at 30, and I figured that certain things need to change in my life. A friend confronted me during dinner once, saying that I am always depressed. Depressed?

Melancholic would be a much preferred term of reference. But depressed? Yea, I have my blues, but do I exert that kind of energy "always"? Well, I don't like to brush off comments just like that, it would just put me in the denial-box. Being me, I sit on it. And brood on it, heh. I've been thinking of this subject for a couple of weeks now. Maybe it's time to quantify how "happy" I am with life in general. After all, for me, it starts this year, heh.

You can find out how happy you are through this link too!

What does your score mean?

Your score indicates that you are quite happy with your life. Even if it didn’t turn out exactly how you pictured it would, there are likely very few things you’d change – or regret doing! Research has shown that people who set challenging (but achievable) personal goals for themselves, who are intrinsically motivated (e.g. driven by a sense of achievement rather than money or status), and who generally believe that the course of their life is in their hands tend to be much happier than those who don’t. Of course, a positive outlook on life definitely helps as well!

Well, 71 isn't that bad I suppose. What's your score?

No comments: