My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090201

karaoke tempatan.........

Let's do a tag.

Select a song, any song, in any languages - the shorter the easier it's going to be, but where's the fun and challenge, right?

Then match the words of the song to some pictures, using the pictures you already have, or you can take new ones, if you so wish to.

Lastly, arrange the pictures in order so people can sing to the words down like karaoke. Easy?

I will start this tag with
SAYANG KINABALU
by Kimin Mudin


I'm going to tag this with those whom I think likely to take it up / and those likely to see themselves being tagged here:
  1. Greg Chai of Kupi O Kaw Kaw
  2. BudakHutan of BudakHutan
  3. Reno of Long Journey Called Life
  4. Yo of 3 Coffees a Day
  5. Lanz of His Life, His Domain

1 comment:

GC said...

Yesss, this is fun, ok Dr. accept the tag, will post it on my blog.... :D