My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090214

one word tag...

Answering a tag posted in Facebook, here are some one word facts about me:

Type only ONE word answers
It's harder than you think!! Here is what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...copy and paste into your own note, type in your answers and tag a bunch of people - including me.

Where is your cell phone
CHARGING

Your hair
UNRULY

Your father
HOMETOWN

Your favorite thing
MANY

Your dream last night
FORGOTTEN

Your favorite drink
COFFEE

Your dream/goal
SELF-ACTUALISED

The room you are in
SWISS-INN

Your fear
LIZARDS

Where do you want to be in 6 years
IN-LOVE

Muffins
BLOODY-HELL-IS-THIS-POKING-FUN-AT-MY-WAISTLINE?

One of your wish list items
SE-T700

Where you grew up
KINABALU

The last thing you did
TYPING

What are you wearing
BOXERS

Your TV
NONE

Your pets
DIED

Your computer
HP

Your life
EVENTFUL

Your mood
SWINGING

Missing someone
HELL-YEA

Your car
B.E.R.

Favorite store
JUSCO

Your summer
30/365/12/52/7/24/60/60

Your favorite color
EARTH

When is the last time you laughed
MORNING

Last time you cried
MrHOOPER

Three people who email me
  1. BOSS
  2. OFFICE-MATES
  3. FACEBOOK-UPDATES

Three of my favorite foods
  1. K
  2. F
  3. C

Three places I would rather be right now
  1. HOME
  2. MIDVALLEY
  3. STARBUCKS

Three people I think will respond
  1. you
  2. you
  3. you

No comments: