My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090221

another questionnaire for another day.......

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of.. the other Roddy I know is a wrestler, and I doubt dad was a wrestling fan. However I did chose Einstein's first name for my Baptism.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Again, when I watched the episode when Big Bird found out that Mr Hooper died. He drew a portrait of him and wanted to give it to Mr Hooper when the adults at Sesame Street told him that Mr Hooper is not coming back.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes, when I'm in a good mood... when I'm not, nobody likes my handwriting.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEET?
"Where" is it? Well, it's the content of the meeting, not the lunch, so anywhere would do.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe, haha..

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Err... any other question besides the obvious?

Yes I do, a bit too often than I would like to, in fact.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Gladfully yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
For a good cause... and maybe after I've lost 40kg.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Anything with oat and bran. I wouldn't eat anything with banana in it.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
For my oxford and Hush Puppies wingtip, yes. For my adidas and other sneakers, no. Wah minta puji bah mau kasi tau brand lagi...

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Nowadays I opt for sorbet. Try watermelon lime or wine flavour from VedaBlu... nice.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Clothing, I think.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red. Bright if possible.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The fact that I keep on trying to lose weight but it keeps on finding me back...

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Kindred spirited buddies.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
What a waste of question!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm now wearing blue stripes and black jeans, and my favourite adidas sneakers.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
DJ Chris Lee's Winter-mix

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
White - so I'll last the longest, heh.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Burberry Brit and RL Romance

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My senior officer Marcus from Telupid, about the complaint we got in the newspaper and some air conditioning repairs.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Not applicable. Ah, maybe telematch, if that's even considered as sports.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black

28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Most days when I'm not in a hurry, yes.

30. FAVORITE FOODS?
KFC tops the list, as usual.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I've not found any scary moviesd really scary till now, so perhaps happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Slumdog Millionnaire - superb cinematography, you artsy fartsy peole out there, go watch!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I thought I answered this - stripes in shades of blue.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I like my room to be in 16 degree Celcius, so not quite summer, not exactly winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs for everyone, kisses for select few, heh.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Whoever. Another waste of question.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Maybe you. Mostly likely I'm right.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
National Strategic Plan on Dengue Control - for want of a better reading material, I'm stuck in this meeting in Kundasang and I forgot to bring any books with me... but that's a good read, nonetheless.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I'm using my computer pouch as a mouse pad, so what's on it? Velcro I suppose.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Some retro movie on TV2, I wouldn't consider 5 seconds as watching a movie though, couldn't stand it so I switched it off..

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Jazz, jazz, jazz.
Other than Jazz, I love the sound of baby giggles, live piano and water trickling from an indoor fountain in my office when I'm stressed.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles, anytime.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST PLACE YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hong Kong

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I wiggle my ears

46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
Kanna Clinic, Kota Kinabalu

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Yours, but likely you're not answering, so whatever... another waste of questions.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
I'll save this question till I've found my significant other...

No comments: