My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090226

3 days in beluran........

  1. Came back on Wednesday morning, then straight to Telupid to chair a meeting with regards to a public complain that was published in Sabah Times on 20.02.09... Usual stuffs, lack of manpower and all that.
  2. Matron's farewell party at Kelab Belia. Sang My Way despite my grover voice, after telling them how unique people in Public Health are, because we survive the harshest working condition, and just to get things done and rolling, we do things 'our way' so to speak, but of course only for the benefit of our clients.
  3. Went walking for the second day today, trying to make it a usual habit, whenever I am around. Think I can do it.
  4. Doing over time today with administration staffs. I'm still in my day-time batik since I forgot to pack some extra t-shirts for this trip.
  5. I tried a singlet and see if it would work wearing that for tonight at the office. Nah, too obscene.
  6. 2 meetings waiting for me tomorrow. Luckily meeting with District Officer is cancelled.
  7. I am catching the earlier flight back to KK tomorrow, the usual last flight is cancelled.

No comments: