My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090116

random thoughts........

1. Been waiting for my turn to see the Director of Health regarding development project costing RM400,000. 2 hours past and I'm still here, contemplating if I should refill on the super-sweetened cardboard coffee they serve at the waiting lounge.

2. A young medical trainee just came in to see the Head of Medical department to report for an attachment with the hospital. High charged enthusiasm written all over his face, now I'm wondering when did I lose my charges. Or did I?

3. Must be getting old.

4. Flood in Tangkarason, and now Kg Sungai-sungai. One of my nurse's quarter's been evacuated, and the clinic is in caution for fast rising water level.

5. ...

HTC TyTN II
HQ JKNS
DIRECTOR OF HEALTH OFFICE

No comments: