My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090111

random pics... this week.......

This week has been a bit crazy, with work piled up high, and impossible datelines to meet. Well then, being paid by the good citizen's tax money, who am I to say impossible about anything needed to be done for the good of the people and country, right? Haha...

Now with a camera slimmer than my phone, it's easier to snap some pics to share...

On my way back to Beluran via Sandakan last Monday. As usual, sitting on my favourite row 25, I'm able to get a glimpse of the mountain before we took off.

Aerial view of KK, seen here is the state mosque right in the middle.

This is on board AirAsia on Tuesday morning. On Monday I received a call for a meeting on Tuesday afternoon. Since MAS online booking only allows 48 hours prior booking, I had to go with AA.

Breakfast, while waiting for the flight at Sandakan Airport.

Buckle-up!

Upon arrival, Ben came to fetch me at the KKIA T2, and we went straight to breakfast at Lido market.

Noodle for breakfast.

Wednesday morning I went back to Sandakan again, and while having breakfast at Mile 6, my BIG BOSS appeared on TV. This guy is severely feared in real life, he has his own way to tell you off, and most frustrating of all, when he screws you, he always makes sense. I actually respect him fully, and wish I'd be able to learn more from him.

Below is an ordinary view of the roadside...

... but this is an unusual sight - a lady carrying a huge basin of goods on her head, balanced. Wow, perfect gait and strong neck!

My lunch - soya milk with strawberry muesli. And Panadol Actifast for the headache and fever.

When the office is closed and people are all gone, I would have time to catch up with paperwork. During the day there would be a perpetual line outside my room, of people queueing to see me. Cam-whoring with self-timer and camera put on the light switch-box.

Dinner - nasi goreng daging special with lots and lots of ground pepper. Special because there's an added sunny side-up.

No comments: