My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090121

as predicted........

I want to take this opportunity to first thank all of you who has been following my ramblings and seeing through my colour blind lenses, and for dropping comments here and there. I see that it is a common trend for bloggers to thank their blaudiences in the beginning of the year, here goes..

THANK YOU!!!

Anyway, what I mean by the title is this, some of you might still remember a certain prediction I made when I got transferred to Beluran: that when I was pulled out of Lahad Datu, I was given only 20 days' notice; and when I was sent to Beluran, I was given only 15 days. Could the next transfer be only 10 days notice?

During the meeting with Boss today, I was told that I would again be transferred, and that I would have to report duty here in JKNS headquarters by February 1st 2009.

There, as predicted....... terrer or not?

No comments: