My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080804

monday blues......

Been feeling a bit low on morale today, having come back from a week of absence from the office, the mountain of documents on the table to clear, a mortality case summary to finish, a meeting with the administration team to be held...

Anyway, I forgot to bring back my sunglasses from KK, and feeling a bit flamboyant from watching Sex and the City with Ary and Anna, I got myself a fashionable Xer0-X sunshades for RM200 (original price RM325 before bargain)... I don't know how long I'd be wearing this, I'm sure the SATC euphoria will pass soon and I'd be left feeling silly about wearing something like this, haha... anyway, some people thought it's cool.

What do you think?

Been wanting to have Nescafe at work but for the past 3 weeks, I've not had a [proper] coffee mug to drink from, so from my last trip to KL I got this Starbucks red coffee mug for RM28.00.

Ah, out of focus... whatever la... malas want to be perfectionist now.

p/s: Hope somebody's presentation went well today.

1 comment:

XiGorX said...

yeah you do look a bit flamboyant...hehe