My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080827

the day i got myself a paedometer......


Got myself a pedometer, in hope that I can chart my steps in a day... supposedly to lose weight, one should get about 10,000 steps done in a day, and on my first day (and do take note also is a day I get into office after being absent for a week) I've only done 1675 steps (and that's after sitting long enough for a meeting, standing up for a talk and sitting on my bum trying to settle as much paper work as possible - before going back to KK again on Friday)... Well, I hope I'll do better next time...

Anybody game for a walk? In the park maybe? Isotonic non-sugar soda later is on me...

1 comment:

aleaf said...

cool.. Im up for a walk.. haha..