My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20120412

taking a train from suvarnabhumi airport to downtown bangkok.....


First time here, I was very much dependent on Tones who has been here a few times to get around. Now I'm back here on my own due to separate flights schedule so I have to scrap back my frail memory on how to get to downtown Bangkok from Suvarnabhumi International Airport using the railway connections. I'm just going to write these down here for my own benefit (if I get to come here again :o) I'm staying at the same place I did last time, at Chong Nonsi area, which is one station away from the notorious Silom.

  1. From Suvarnabhumi Airport, take the City Line to Phaya Thai Station.
  2. At the Phaya Thai interchange, hop on to the BTS (Bangkok Mass Transit System) or Skytrain on the North-East route towards On-Nut Station. Siam Station is another interchange or connecting station between the North-East route and the West-South route.
  3. Get off at Siam Station and hop on to the West-South route towards Wangwian Yai Station.
  4. Get off at Chong Nonsi Station.

There, I hope I won't get lost. And I hope I don't get too wet with all my luggage.

click to enlarge

No comments: