My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20120402

in search of happiness... hypothesis...

I've been searching for this book: The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt, since I'm researching again on the topic of happiness following the soul-searching period that I'm going through currently. Up to today, I've not been able to get a copy yet, and I've exhausted almost all the major bookstore in Klang Valley looking for it. I almost had a glimpse of hope when the Borders at Gardens claimed to have a copy somewhere in the store but it was nowhere to be found, probably misplaced somewhere. So I went through its Psychology and Self-help shelves, all 9 compartments of 'em, to no success... and today, I went to Kinokuniya KLCC and walked all the way to Pavilion looking for the book and still disappointing. Checked through the bookstore networks too and still nil...


Except for one suggested by Emme at acmamall.com that claims the book to be on 28% sale yet still selling at RM50+... hhmmmm......

No comments: