My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20120403

happiness crossroads........

So I'm at the cross roads right now, and both the paths are not much of an economical issue to me, so the fringing utility that one has over the other has only very limited incremental value (of approximately RM7).


My first option is to get the book through acmamail.com, that has the American version of the print, larger font sized, for RM50.77, 3 weeks delivery period. The second option is the yellow UK print version, smaller print size, 2-3 weeks waiting period but more reliable as I'll be ordering through MPH Bookstore for RM56+.


Both requires waiting, or else I'd be happy to pay a bit for to get the book now, actually. Well, perhaps the main key to happiness could be patience.

Down, Gumba! 


No comments: