My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090413

sun, sea and sand for me........

I should have it figured out by now, that work will never finish, the more I get myself into it, the more attached I become and if I don't make time for myself, well, who would, right? So I've decided that a vacation is rightfully in order for me, but since my April getaway had been rescheduled beyond my will, I was left with a freedom - to choose whenever I want to go!

Now, I am not so good with such liberty!!

Actually AirAsia has canceled their BKI - DPS sector and gave me the option of flying through KL at an open date - whenever I feel like going as long as there is seat available - now that is quite a bargain - to have an open ticket, since the original was on super economy deal at zero fare!

So I've made up my kind to connect my trip to KL for a course with Bali, to save on the fare to KL. And finally I've got the confirmation. Yay!

But somehow, I still have hesitation to leave the office unattended for about 3 weeks... well, yes, I am a workaholic - and there'd better be easily available internet connection in Bali for me to check my e-mail!

1 comment:

Kadazan Man in New York said...

go...have fun. you deserve it. i'm off to florida at the end of the month too. just for a few days. need the break just to avoid from getting burn out.