My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090422

happy earth day...........

Happy 30th Birthday dear Earth!!!!

Well, some scientist may argue that the Earth is much much older than that, but as far as I am concerned, it has been only 30 years ;-P

Now as a special treat to the dear Earth, I would take these 10 steps to help make it a better place to stay. Honest, I'll try my best...
  1. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO carry my reusable shopping bags whenever I go grocery shopping.
  2. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO put a mug in every Starbucks chain that I frequent to reduce the use of disposable plastic and paper cups.
  3. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO decline plastic bags for small puchases.
  4. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO walk more and drive less... and carry a towel because inevitably I'll be drenched.
  5. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO buy recycled products whenever possible.
  6. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO reuse my plate when I dine in hotels to reduce need to wash more plates and utencils.
  7. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO bring more live plants into my workspace and encourage my office-mates to do the same.
  8. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO bring my own container whenever I tapao food to reduce the usage of styrofoam containers.
  9. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO switch off the airconditioning during daytime when I am not in the room.
  10. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO organise a recycling project before Earth's 31st Birthday

No comments: