My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090423

johore bahru public health system field visit...

The course so far has been a quite relaxed one, with only a few hours of lectures a day, and 2 hourly feeding in between. Today we were brought out on a field trip to experience (the should have done this course when I first started, because talking about experience, it's just like going back to work - been there, done that, mostly). Nonetheless, a field trip is always welcome in any course.

The luxurious short coach-bus that shuttled us to various locations for our observational assignment. We were segregated into 4 teams and my group was assigned to observe the management of a pulmonary tuberculosis case, from diagnosis till notification, contact tracing and treatment.

I was really upset with myself for forgetting my camera back at home. Restless at best. A friend actually suggested I buy a disposable camera, but I actually carry 2 partial cameras attached to my 2 handphones already. So the shots today were taken with my HTC rather than Sony Ericsson because SE died on me yesterday morning.

So if anyone tried to contact me using my 013 number, it might be diverted to the other phone. But now it's all okay, I got myself a RM8 ciplak charger that does the work and resuscitated my connectivity! Yay!

The Out Patient Department of Johore Bahru Health Clinic

Look at this... this is what I call Information Technology... impressive!

And being a type 2 Clinic set-up, they have elevators in their building!

No comments: