My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090426

day 1 in singapore..........

How I put my S$200.00 to good use.....
  1. Arrived at Singapore at approximately 2pm today.
  2. Had a bit of glitch with Singaporean authority when they caught me snapping pictures of the passages I went through to get from Johore to Singapore. He demanded that I delete all the pictures associated with immigration building, cilaka betul... if I know I would have hidden the camera, I literally took a shot of the Woodlands singage and including him in the pic some more... my fault... never mind, second attempt tomorrow...
  3. Got a bit confused with the Singaporean MRT system. Good thing I'm not the type that keeps his ego and stay lost. Got my way around town and arrived at Chinatown.
  4. Got a cheap backpackers style logding with single room the size of a big wardrobe, and common toilet. Cannot expect much for S$58 I guess...
  5. Went jalan-jalan along Orchard road, my first assignment - to get a Starbucks Green-Apron Bearista... not available, so got the type with a stupid cap and a t-shirt - S$24.50
  6. Had KFC for dinner - S$8.50
  7. Thought long about getting something from Bodum on sales - finally succumbed to 2, a travelling tumbler S$16.50 and a mug that says Coffee Lover - S$8.80
  8. Men's Health magazine that comes with a large tube of hairgel for free - S$6.00
  9. Bought 2 litres of guava juice on offer - S$2.00
  10. Reloaded A.Ng's ez-link card - S$10.00
  11. Got myself cafe latte at Starbucks - as usual - S$can't remember how much...
  12. Ice-cream on bread S$1
  13. Gave S$3.00 to 3 different street buskers on Orchard Road......
Well, still having some left over, maybe I can get myself a good breakfast and lunch before going back tomorrow....

No comments: