My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20110125

mushrooms galore........

My lunch today. Planned this for 2 days already, since I didn't get back in time to cook after gym last night, so I sped back home after class and start on this culinary project ;o) yummy...

I'm yet to name this dish yet. Ideas?

The ingredients:

Portobello, swiss whites, brown buttons and Korean enoki. Sliced beef is marinated and then stir fried for a few minutes before adding in the mushrooms and seasonings. Salt is added last, just a sprinkle, to prevent water from the mushrooms leaking out and making them soggy.

Last weekend's dinner -- spiral pasta with bbq cheese added to the mushroom tomato sauce. Beef is grilled with Italian herbs rub. Chef Jey lead the production that day.

No comments: